Followers

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I have arrived!

Well what can I say I have arrived.
Many people moan and groan and dread the day that they may need to purchase a mini van due to a growing family. I guess I am one of the rare individuals who actually looked forward to the day that I would need one and would be able to get one. Well, that day has come. After hours of research on the net, many phone calls, many test drives, anda regected offer, we finally purchased a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country Limited Edition.
Financially, we decided we could get the most for our money by purchasing either a Chrysler or a Dodge Grand Caravan which are in essence the same vehicle. I found a great dela on one that was located in Cincinnati, so John, Cole, and myself headed to the dealer to check it out. I instantly fell in love! I wanted power doors because of my back, but other than that my only other request was captain chairs in the center to try and avoid some brotherly fights down the road. This van has more than I could have hoped for. It has leather seats, (which is great for bad backs because you slide out of the vehicle), dual climate control, power sliding doors, power liftgate, and all kinds of fun little gadgets and hiding places.
I also love that I sit so much higher now.
As I drove around the "Ville" the other evening with John listening to Michael Buble (http://www.michaelbuble.com/) while in my mini van, I had to announce that "I have arrived!"
Here is my new pride and joy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Ms. Thomas said...

Congrats on the mommy van. Let me know when the next caravan to Florida is and I'll hitch a ride!