Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Go Baby Go

Well its official, my almost Derby baby is out of the gates and running. He is now mobile. For weeks now, he has been perfectly content with scooting and sliding across the hardwood floor that is located throughout our house. He had no traction, so when he attempted to crawl, his legs would slide out from under him and flat on his belly he would go. Eventually he learned how to get himself up on his hands and knees and do the infamous baby rock. I knew we were getting close and he has finally figured it out. John swears he did it a couple days ago, but I saw what he was referring to and I would not consider it a crawl. Yesterday was the first time I have seen him truly crawl. I have had the camera sitting out ready to go for days now, so as soon as I sensed it I grabbed the camera and captured the moment. So without further ado...here he is:
Yes, that isa chain that my sons are playing with, did I mention we were a little red (it was passed down from their Dad)?





I also have a cute clip of my cute little redneck singing one of his favorite country tunes.






Last but not least, my little giggle box:






Hope you enjoy my video frenzy!

2 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

A chain! And a cardboard box?! Those boys were in hog heaven!!

Good videos, little momma. Hope the dentist was fun!

Heather said...

I'm telling you, we are high tech around here, sometimes we get wild and get out pots and pans as well!