Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

All sales Final

Yesterday, I took the birthday money I had received and purchased my birthday present to myself. There was one stipulation, all sales are final, no exceptions. So, what do you think, do you like it? I have wanted this particular model for about 9 years now.



I have a frog on my left hip and I got his Ichthus on my lower back. I had heard that the lower back hurt worse and man they weren't joking! I made Ali come with me and she was laughing at the goofy faces I was making and she kept looking in the mirror and letting me know when I was getting close to being done, what a pal! I also spoke with the artist about touching up my frog tattoo as it has faded over the years, been through 2 pregnancies, not to mention the artist that did that one did not have the best work.
Here is my frog tat, sorry it is a real close up, only photo I have though:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

Congrats on joining the Tramp Stamp club! At least yours is for Jesus, which gives it a little bit of redemption. What are you gonna get when you're 40? I say we start saving up for boob jobs!

Heather said...

Yeah, I figured that since my tat was religious, that somehow gave me a tramp stamp exemption.
I thikn at 40, I will have my nipples tattooed back where they belong, northward.

Shanonita said...

are you sure your not a wild biker momma?

Heather said...

Shannon, maybe that will be the 40s. I will put carseats on my Harley!
Amber has more than me, she is much more wild. ALthough, I am not sure whether I am done or not! IF I ever lose weight, I might go crazy!

terri said...

It hurt?!?! That is a big statement coming from someone in the natural childbirth club. I guess if you are going to get a tat a Christian one is the best to get. Although, I do like that nipple idea...

Heather said...

Childbirth isn't on the pain scale, it is its on category. It's so hard when a medical professional ask me to rate my pain on a scale of 1-10, I am like well my ten felt like 100, so it makes any other pain I iwll ever experience look pathetic!