Followers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ameba and the soap collection

Amber Scott, aka Ameba is one of the most amazing and unique people that I ever have and ever will meet. Growing up we were always known as being a bit different. Truth be known, Amber was the unique and creative one and I just copied her ideas and claimed them as my own or "our" idea. Sorry Amber. Anyway, one thing that made us unique was our soap collection. I am not talking just a bar or two of Dial. Amber and I would beg our parents to take us to the mall so that we could go to Crabtree and Evelyn at the end of every week so that we could spend our hard earned cash on soap. As I was going through a box in the garage yesterday, I stumbled upon a box that contained the above mentioned collection. I will post photos, and yes, that is Bart Simpson the soap character.






I also stumbled upon a sweet Easter egg that Amber created for me and it was still fully intact.




Ameba thanks for all the memories! Sheba and Ameba BFFE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sold all my soap in a yardsale for like $3. The Bart simpson one is hilarious. I remember the little pink fry guy ones... that was one of my faves and I think you actually gave me one out of a two-part set. As far as who copied who, I remember a little video of your 10th birthday party and us dancing around in your mom's negligees. There is a scene where you jump up on the couch and do a little number and then immediately after, wild with jealousy at how brave and impulsive you were, I jumped on the couch, only to be rigid and behaving as a copy cat would.

There's a reason we're such good friends. It's because we're two peas in a pod, even if sometimes that means we're on opposite sides of the pod!

I can't believe the egg was in tact!

Heather said...

unfortunately, that video got recorded over years ago. It was the funniest ever, so that makes me really sad!