Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kids never fail to embarrass us


This blog cannot be appreciated without a photo, so I am going to try my darndest to make it happen.
Chase Alexander is definitely one of the greatest joys of my life, but man is he full of exciting moments. Just yesterday we attended playgroup at our church nursery as we always do on Wednesday since I organized the group over a year ago. The other Moms whom I have become great friends with laugh/cry along with me because of the many trials Chase has put me through. Just as playgroup was ending, I was attempting to get Cole fed and in his carseat so thatwe could leave. My friend Michelle was doing the same with her daughter. I would have never imagined I could sit with another woman as our breasts were exposed and not be completely bothered by this, but yet, here I am doing it all the time. Don't get me wrong, you will not find me in an airport whipping out my boob for all to see, but occasionally I can be found on a park bench with my blanket and child in tow. Sorry, back to the subject...
While Michelle and I are gathering our youngest, our oldest are running and playing together. When I enter the foyer area to leave, I discover my child and his playmate have successfully brought an entire Christmas tree and all the trimmings to the ground and were quite proud of their work. God had to be present at that very moment because Chase is still alive today.
This blog turned out to have nothing to do with the photo I will attempt to post, but the photo should give you a chuckle and a glimpse into a day in my life. This was shot while we got our family Christmas photo made in my "studio downstairs.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Chase is trying to point out how massive his adorable brain is. What cuties!!